Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Happy Easter my friend

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love Jolly Rancher jelly beans too! And the
    teeny tiny ones too!

    How was your Easter Roger?? *HUGS* to you and your wife!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I found some "Jolly Rancher" jelly beans at our local Wal-Mart. They are fantastic flavors like watermellon, wild cherry and my favorite green apple (I love sour stuff). Speaking of sour stuff, I remember when I was a kid, I would buy these Sour Cherry balls that were similar but bigger than jelly beans at a little Mom & Pop grocery store where I grew up. I remember eating them and my mouth turning bright red and that tightness in yer jaw when you bite down on something sour.....Ahhhh

    Take care my friends and thanks again for helping me keep this board active... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    rog

  3. #13
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YUMMMMMMMMMM I remember those cherry sour balls OH SO GOOD!!! I saw some StarBurst jelly beans I bet those are good too!!!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Greetings my friends, I hope that you are enjoying this fine spring weather that finally decided to show up.

    Mrs Gator, I have to admit that our Easter this year was busy, We are living in Goverment Housing and they do yearly inspections of the Apartments, which this year was the day after Easter. They gave us a list of what had to be cleaned and what they would be looking for. After all the stress and worry, when they showed up it was a 45 second inspection, What a joke (but at least we now know what to expect).

    I was talking to a neighbor about those Sour Cherrry balls and they said that the Cracker Barrel resturant out by the interstate sells them, Now I gotta start saving my pennies (why do they call it penny candy when it cost a couple dollars a pound?)

    Starburst jelly beans sound really intresting, Sis. I haven't seen them yet.

    Mrs Gator [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] & CherrySis [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] , I hope you have a great day today [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    rOg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •